Tuesday, June 16, 2015

All My Children : Jake and Mia - "Finding Our Way Back" Chapter 2



Chapter 2

“Are we going to ever talk about what happened yesterday in the stairwell at the hospital?” He asked her as he spotted her coming out of the elevator at The Valley Inn.

She shook her head and avoided looking at him as she kept walking towards the exit. He caught up to her, grasping her arm as he had done the day before, pulling her to a halt. “Are you stalking me?” she demanded to know.

“Hardly. I came to rent a room –“

“What?!” Mia snapped out. “You know I am staying here. You are stalking me.”

“Oh please, I am not. I just needed space and the Martin house is being overrun with kids right now.”

“Aren’t one or two of them yours?” She said pointedly.

“Yes. I have a son named Trevor. You should meet him sometime. He’s really quite cute. But he stays with his mom more often than not these days.”

She realized his hand was still on her arm so she shook him loose. “I have things to do and places to be, so if you’ll excuse me –“

“You never did tell me why you came back,” he said. “I can only assume it’s because you want me back. After yesterday-“

She shot up a hand to stop him. “Can we not talk about yesterday? What kind of man wants to analyze a spur-of-the-moment sexcapade anyway? No straight man that I know of…”

He shook his head. “Very funny.”

“Of course I am kidding because we both know you’re nothing but an unrepentant, womanizing ass. How many women have you had since I left town? Ten, twenty… fifty? I bet you even lost count. So many women, so little time right?”

“There’s only one woman I want right now,” Jake said and before she could stop him he was picking her up and slinging her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. She screamed and kicked him with the toes of her high heels but he wouldn’t put her down.

She spotted an elderly couple walking by them and she called out, “Hello? Hey, can you get security? I am being kidnapped against my will here.”

The couple just chuckled and the old woman said, “Courting rituals are so bizarre these days, dear, but what a cute couple they are!”

“You hear that, Mia?” Jake crowed. “We’re a cute couple.”

Mia kicked him hard in the sternum for that as he carried her to the women’s bathroom and deposited her on her feet, closing the door with the heel of his boot. He immediately grabbed her and pulled her into a hot kiss that left her knees quaking.

Still she pulled away and slapped him across the face. “Ow!” he hissed. But he was reaching for her again immediately, kissing her hungrily and passionately and this time she didn’t pull away or try to stop him. She slid her hands up his rock-hard chest to his neck, touching the skin there and then replacing her fingers with her eager lips.

His hands were busy hiking up her skirt to the tops of her hips. He smirked as he saw she had no panties on this time. “Expecting company?” He joked and she went to slap him again but he dodged it and instead kissed her again, sluicing his tongue inside her mouth.

Her hands raked up his back as his own hands cupped her bare ass and then slid around to her front. Like the day before, he found her moist and ready for him. His pants were pooling around his ankles in the next minute along with his boxers and he was driving into her, pressing her up against a stall door as he rammed inside of her again and again and she panted out his name.

“Jakkkeeee,” she cried as he hit that place that was most sensitive repeatedly until her vision was swimming before her eyes.

“Cum for me, Mia. Don’t hold back.”

And she didn’t. She released her sweet juices, coating his cock before he was exploding inside of her with powerful force. She sagged against him for a minute before she was pulling away and yanking her mauve-colored skirt pointedly down to her knees.

“We can’t keep doing this,” Mia said.

“Why not? Are you afraid you’ll fall in love with me all over again?”

“That’s the easy part,” she muttered under her breath. She then grabbed her purse off the ground where it had dropped and once again she commanded him to leave her alone before she was slipping off.

No comments:

Post a Comment